Setting the bar in dive fin design, the multiple-award-winning Seawing Nova delivers the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin. Combining classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design, divers will be hard-pressed to find a fin that’s more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world.
• Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
• Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
• Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
• Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
• Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
• Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
• Re-engineered footplate with new co-molded Grip Pads provides improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.