Engineered for performance and designed to make a statement, the T-FLEX long sleeve rash guard makes donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. When worn by itself it protects against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface it provides a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. T-FLEX rash guards stand up to the elements, and they stand out anywhere. Made with a blend of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch, they are designed to form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. These rash guards hold a UPF 80 rating awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed. So earning a UV Standard 801 UPF 80 tag means T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards lead in providing protection against the effects of the sun – this is the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
• Rated UPF 80 by UV Standard 801 – the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
• Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
• Maximum comfort – maximum stretch.
• Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
• Flattering color panels and cut.
• High neck line to prevent chafing.
• Highly versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.