MK25 EVO First Stage
• Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
• Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.