Black / white fin sold as standard with black strap on all sizes. Colored straps are an optional accessory and are size specific.
GO Traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkeling – with the GO fin. This travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus it’s a fast and nimble performer in the water. It’s also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy traveling.
• Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg/2.2 lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
• Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff – it can also be used when wearing neoprene socks.
• Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use for resorts.
• 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
• Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
• In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
• Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
• Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.