PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Let your underwater adventure continue! Improve your scuba skills as you explore new dive sites and activities, under the guidance of your instructor. The PADI Advanced Open Water course is a rewarding and enjoyable certification for those Open Water divers who can see the benefits of having additional training. With PADI Advanced Open Water training you'll learn which diving specialties interest you, and what type of diving you enjoy most. You can begin to consider which direction diving will take you, as you experience a small part of what is on offer.
As part of your training you will complete five open water adventure dives. One of which will be a Navigation dive and another will be a Deep dive, plus a further three adventure dives.
- Altitude *
- AWARE - Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle *
- Dry Suit *
- Enriched Air *
- Night *
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
- Underwater Photographer *
* Additional fees may apply
Please discuss with your instructor all the available options for your Advanced Open Water Certification.
How Do You Get Started
- Be 10 years of age or older
* Note: 10 and 11-year-old divers participate in these Adventure Dives: Altitude, AWARE - Fish Identifi cation, Boat, Digital Underwater Photography, Dry Suit, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Navigation, Underwater Photography and Underwater Videography.
** Note: 12 years old to participate in all other Adventure Dives.
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization
- Self study
- Theory lessons
- Five open water training dives
Theory Course Only (the open water dives can be done on referral)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver - $200 (theory only)
- PADI e-Learning Course - $173
*Full price has be paid before class. No same day payment accepted.
**Please make appointment for theory 1 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 days before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 days before the class.
***Please make appointment for Confined Water and Open Water Training 2 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 weeks before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 weeks before the class.
Dutch Springs Openwater Training (Admission Fee not included)
Notes: Personal equipment requirement is mask, snorkel, boots & SMB.
Please call for more PADI Pro Course