PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it's easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air (Nitrox) gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Will Learn
You will first increase your knowledge, using your very own Enriched Air Diver Manual. This independent study, which you may complete in the comfort of your own home, and the subsequent knowledge reviews and classroom session are designed to reinforce your learning and provide you with an easy way to get all your questions answered.
Then, you will go on 2 Open Water dives or will walk through 2 pre-dive simulations with an instructor. This will enable you to confidently manage your oxygen exposure, know how to tell exactly what's in your scuba tank and learn how to properly set your dive computer to handle your gas mix.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will earn a PADI Enriched Air Diver certification card, which is valid for life and recognized around the world.
- Meet one of the following:
• Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization, or
• Be a PADI Open Water Diver course student taking the PADI Enriched Air Diver course concurrently.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
- Self Study and theory seminar (approximately 3 hours), or
- PADI e-Learning Course + Predive simulation exercises
- PADI Enriched Air Diver course - $200 (student's crew pack, theory, predive simulation execises and C-card application)
- PADI e-Learning Course - $175
*Full price has be paid before class. No same day payment accepted.
**Please make appointment for theory 1 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 days before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 days before the class.
***Please make appointment for Confined Water and Open Water Training 2 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 weeks before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 weeks before the class.