We are taking precautions to assure we and our customers all remain healthy so our retail store is open By Appointment Only.
Call 516-869-1888 before your visiting.
SCUBAPRO SEAWING NOVA GORILLA FIN
While identical in design to the Seawing Nova, the Gorilla uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to its blade. This results in increased power and control for divers who prefer more feedback in their kicks. The stiffer blade also allows for more effective sculling, frog kicks and reverse kicks, making it an excellent choice for tech divers.
• Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
• Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
• Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
• Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
• Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
• Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
• Re-engineered footplate with new co-molded Grip Pads provides improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.