SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO FIRST STAGE
Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
• Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
• Substantial increase in airflow over its predecessor -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min -- includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
• Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
• Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 30.3/860.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6900/242.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.