SCUBAPRO MK25T EVO/S620 X-TI DIVE REGULATOR SYSTEM, INT
Regular price $2,200.00
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light, corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 X-Ti, with its durable and good-looking titanium faceplate, embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
• Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
• Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Available in 3364psi/232bar INT.
• Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.8/475.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and titanium faceplate look good and are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
• Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
• Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/m – 66 SCFM.
• Weight: 5.9oz/168g.