Free Shipping with $50 purchase.
MK11 First Stage
• Air-balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
• Two high pressure ports, two standard low pressure ports and two high-flow low pressure ports maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 25.0/710.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >5500/195.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.