Get Free BIG BLUE T-Shirt with any purchase over $200!
SCUBAPRO M2 DIVE COMPUTER
The M2 is a dive computer like no other. Designed with SCUBAPRO’s Human Factor Diving™ approach to product design, the M2 offers everything you expect from the leader in diving equipment. It is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including air integration and electronic navigation, and most importantly, incorporates cutting edge biometrics that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
• Human Factor Diving™ is SCUBAPRO’s revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
• Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
• Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
• Smart technology wireless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
• Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
• Digital tilt-compensated onboard compass allows for easy navigation.
• Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
• Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing’s watertight integrity.
• Great for freediving.
• Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
• Four Dive modes-Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
• Swim mode.
• Sport mode.
• Full topside time-keeping functions.
• Chronograph with lap memory for running.
• Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
• Visually pleasing segmented LCD display.
• Protective mineral glass.
• Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
• Intuitive menu.
• Simple circular navigation system.
• Scuba: Four second sampling rate/50 hours of enhanced logbook in diving mode.
• Freediving: One second sampling rate/10 hours of enhanced logbook in apnea mode.
• Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
• CR2450 user replaceable battery rated two years/300 dives.