We are taking precautions to assure we and our customers all remain healthy so our retail store is open By Appointment Only.
Call 516-869-1888 before your visiting.
SCUBAPRO G2 WRIST DIVE COMPUTER
With all of their new features, the G2 is poised to become the favorite computer for divers of all skill levels – from beginner to tech diver. Ease of use, multiple screen options, and the ability to utilize much or as little technology as you want makes this the most versatile computer SCUBAPRO has to offer.
From SCUBA to freediving, CCR to Sidemount, new diver to tech diver – the G2 is designed to go anyway your passion for diving takes you!
G2 WRIST & G2 CONSOLE:
• MENU STRUCTURE: Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2 or G2 Console.
• MENU LISTINGS: Customizable menu listings let you use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
• FULL COLOR DISPLAY: Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. TFT screens use less energy and are more efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
• DISPLAY CONFIGURATIONS: Choice of screen display configurations includes Light, Classic, Full and Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
• LANGUAGES: Multiple language choices include more than 19 languages.
• ALGORITHM: Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario. Algorithm also offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops. Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
• AIR INTEGRATION: Air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
• BATTERY: Rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
• COMPASS: Improved, full tilt digital compass is the best available and includes a half-compass rose and bearing memory.
• MEMORY: Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
• COLOR OPTIONS: Choose between 4 color options: Black, blue, green & white.
• DOWNLOAD DATA: USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data to your phone or handheld device. Or, download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
• HUMAN FACTOR DIVING: Integrated heart rate monitor lets you visually track your heart rate and skin temperature to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximize fun and safety at depth. (MOD 197ft/60m) HRM & Skin Temp is exclusive to SCUBAPRO. Optional on the G2 Console.
• Curved ergonomic low-profile shape sits comfortably on the arm and resists rotating (integrated bungee mounts are provided for tech divers). Can also be used on a retractor.
• Hoseless air integration provides support for up to 9 transmitters when all features are activated.
• Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR, Trimix and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy– no downloading or upgrading is required.)
• Special freediving logbook stores repetitive dives sequentially under the same freediving session.