We are taking precautions to assure we and our customers all remain healthy so our retail store is open By Appointment Only.
Call 516-869-1888 before your visiting.
SCUBAPRO DEFINITION STEAMER, 5MM WETSUIT
The Definition 5mm steamer is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active temperate water and warm water divers.
• CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
• Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
• Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
• Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
• Infrared (IR) interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
• Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased longterm durability and ease of use.
• Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
• Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
• Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
• Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
• I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.