SCUBAPRO ALADIN H (MATRIX)
Regular price $724.00
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated DC. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H’s (Matrix) full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. Add the on-board digital compass and you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
• Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
• Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
• Protector boot covers a quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
• Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
• Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
• Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
• Active back light.
• Saltwater and freshwater settings.
• Visual and audible alarms.
• Adjustable ppO2 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to off.
• Bookmark function.
• Lens protection cap.
• CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
• Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth technology.
• Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
• Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
• For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
• SCUBAPRO has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112.