PADI Drysuit Diver Course
Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions, and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places more often.
What You Will Learn
The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the diving you’ll do. Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
- Certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher
- Be ten years of age or older.
- Confined Water Session
- Two Dry Suit Skills Training dives in Open Water
- PADI e-Learning - $138
- Confined Water Training - $150
- Openwater Training 1 Day Training - $250
- Drysuit Rental - $100/day
- Equipment Rental - $50/Training (Confined water or Openwater)
*Full price has to be paid before class. No same-day payment is accepted.
**Please make an appointment for theory one week before the class. Reschedule has to be done two days before the class. No additional fee is required. Fees apply for rescheduling two days before the class.
***Please make an appointment for Confined Water and Open Water Training 2 weeks before the class. Reschedule has to be done two weeks before the class. No additional fee is required. Fees apply for rescheduling two weeks before the class.
****Personal equipment requirement is mask, snorkel & SMB. Dry suit rental fee included.
Big Blue upholds the highest standards in the diving industry.
Please call 1(516)869-1888 or email email@example.com for more information.