PADI Drysuit Diver Course
Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
What You Will Learn
The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the diving you’ll do. Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
- Certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher
- Be 10 years of age or older.
- Confined Water Session
- Two Dry Suit Skills Training dives in Open Water
- PADI e-Learning - $129
- Confined Water Training - $220
- Openwater Training 1 Day Training - $250
- Drysuit Rental - $75/day
- Equipment Rental - $50/Training (Confined water or Openwater)
*Full price has be paid before class. No same day payment accepted.
**Please make appointment for theory 1 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 days before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 days before the class.
***Please make appointment for Confined Water and Open Water Training 2 week before the class. Reschedule has to be done 2 weeks before the class, no additional fee required. Fees apply for reschedule in 2 weeks before the class.
****Personal equipment requirement is mask, snorkel & SMB. Dry suit rental fee included.
Big Blue upholds the highest standards in the diving industry.
Please call 1(516)869-1888 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomations.