We are taking precautions to assure we and our customers all remain healthy so our retail store is open By Appointment Only.
Call 516-869-1888 before your visiting.
SCUBAPRO DEFINITION 3MM WETSUIT
With the Definition 3mm SCUBAPRO takes all of the premium construction materials found on the Definition 5mm and includes special tailoring to create a suit that fits the body like no other, and provides extra stretch where it’s needed most. The suit offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm water diver will love.
• Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
• Suit is assembled using a solvent- free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
• Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
• Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
• Infrared (IR) interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
• Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased longterm durability and ease of use.
• Single zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.
• Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
• Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
• I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.