For 2018, the ever-popular Tropic glove features a new material pattern and comes in colors that match SCUBAPRO’s new UPF Collection. Stylish looks aside, this soft tropical glove still features a 1.5mm neoprene back for comfort and warmth, plus an Amara palm to protect against infection-prone finger cuts when grasping barnacle-encrusted dive ladders in tropical waters.
Reinforced fingertips and palm increase durability while ensuring a non-slip grip.
• Amara fabric layer on palm is resistant to punctures and remains soft when dry.
• Velcro wrist seal is adjustable to ensure a snug fit.
• Available in colors to match SCUBPARO’s new UPF Collection.
• Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements.
SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
• Assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.