Mexico - Cancun - Dive the Cenote
- Departure Date: Oct 11th, 2022 ( Tue )
- Return Date: Oct 16th, 2022 ( Sun )
The Caverns in Mexico or the Riviera Maya Cenotes are in the World Guinness book of records for the longest cave and cavern systems in the world. Just South of Cancun is home to miles of incredible limestone caverns that were once dry. After thousands of years of dripping rainwater, stalagmites and stalactites formed incredible formations that challenge the imagination. Each Cenote is the entrance to an incredible maze of cavern systems, which are filled with crystal clear fresh water with over 500 feet visibility making your cavern diving adventure unforgettable. Each Cenote has it own unique features making every dive location totally different adventure.
Cozumel, the island close by, get you ready for some of the best "WALL DIVING" in the world. With average visibility of more than 130 feet or 40 meters and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss, this is what Cozumel diving is famous for. Palancar, Santa Rosa, Columbia, San Francisco, Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Yucab, Cordona, these reefs are all famous in the world. Large sponges and beautiful corals are what make Cozumel a must for your dive vacation.
Wreck diving is also great here, the wrecks are Navy Minesweepers the C55 and the C58. You are able to go inside and penetrate the wrecks. You will also see large schools of spotted Eagle Rays. From June is the most popular time for whale sharks to visit here. You will have the best chance to dive with this amazing creature.
- Day 1 ( Oct 11th ) - Departure
- Day 2 ( Oct 12th ) - Day 5 ( Oct 15th ) - Diving ( 2-3 dives per day )
3 days in Cenote + 1 day underwater museum or Cozumel
*2-3 dives per day, any dive sites are available but dependent on weather conditions.
Stay at a 4 stars hotel in Playa Del Carmen
- Day 6 ( Oct 16th ) - Check out and Departure to Cancun International Airport
- Diver：$1,899 Per person
- Non-diver：$999 Per person
*Early Bird: $699 Per person ( Book before 8/31/2022 and 50% deposit needed )
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer between the airport, hotel and dive site
- Twin shared A/C room at Playa Del Carmen 4 stars hotel
- Diving day breakfast & lunch, dry day breakfast
- 4 days dive ( Distinguished dive sites of the Cenote and in Caribbean Sea )
- Administration fees of Cenote and underwater Museum
- Tanks, weight and dive guide services
- Flight Ticket
- Dive Equipment rental
- Big flashes camera permit fee in the Cenote ( $15 - 25 per Canote )
- Diving day dinner & dry day lunch and dinner
- Tips ( About $10 - 15 per day )
- Anything not listed in the costs above
- Mask and snorkel: $5 Per day
- Fins: $5 Per day
- Wetsuit: $10 Per day
- Regulator: $15 Per day
- BCD: $15 Per day
- Dive computer: $15 Per day
- Full set equipment: $45 Per day
- Underwater light: $15 Per day
- Extra dive: $60 Per day
- Single room difference: $300 Per person
- The passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
- You'll need your Passport, Dive certification and we will recommend you to have DAN insurance.
- The water temperature is around 24 – 28C in the cenote, a 5mm full wetsuit or a 3mm full wetsuit plus a hood vest is suggested.
- Dive sites could change due to weather conditions.
- NO SPEAR FISHING.
- You will be responsible to follow Safe Diving Practices and diving within your limits.
- Mexican Peso and USD is acceptable in Mexico, the rate for USD is 1 USD for 20 MXP.
- The power supply in Mexico is 120 volt / 60 Hz, the power adapter is twin flat pins plug.
Reservation & cancellation
- Please make reservation before Sept 25th 2022.
- 50% deposit is necessary to secure your seat, the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before departure.
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior the trip is not acceptable and we are not able to give refunds.
If you need a reservation or have any question, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com or call (516) 869-1888 before Sept 25th, 2022
Big Blue is looking forward to diving with you!